Broker Incentive Program Official Rules
Hanson Capital Group Annual Broker Incentive Program Official Rules
The Hanson Capital Group Annual Broker Incentive Program (“Program”) will commence on January 1, 2024, and conclude on December 31, 2024 (“Program Period”).
This Program is open to all brokers who legally conduct business and are in good standing. Employees, officers, and directors of Hanson Capital Group, and their immediate family members, are ineligible to participate. All participants must agree to these Official Rules to be eligible for the incentives.
The Program consists of two award categories:
- Transaction-Based Incentives:
- Brokers who bring off-market deals to Hanson Capital Group or its affiliate that successfully close will receive a commission in addition to any commission already payable pursuant to a written agreement between the broker and Hanson Capital Group or its affiliate.
- The commission structure is as follows:
- 3% on the first $10M
- 2% on the next $15M
- 1% on the next $25M
- 0.5% on every dollar thereafter
- The commission is payable upon the successful closing of the transaction and resets for each new deal.
- Annual High Volume Award:
- The broker with the highest total dollar volume of closed off-market deals with Hanson Capital Groups and its affiliates within the Program Period will receive a two night all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas.
- Participants must close a minimum of $25 million in off-market acquisition deals representing Hanson Capital Group or its affiliates to qualify, whether in the form of multiple off-market deals or a single off-market deal. If there is no eligible participant meeting the requirements of the program, then there will be no winner or prize given.
- This award aims to recognize the broker who demonstrates the greatest overall success in their partnership with Hanson Capital Group throughout the year.
- No prize substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption is permitted except by Hanson Capital Group, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value.
- All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Winners may be subject to tax liabilities and are responsible for all tax obligations arising from the prize.
Liability and Release
By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Hanson Capital Group and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers and any other agency that provides services in connection with this contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, contractors and agents and successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize in the contest, or their participation in the contest, or their participation in any contest or prize related activity. WINNERS ALSO FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE, NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR THE CONTEST.
- Hanson Capital Group reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program at any time without notice, for any reason.
- Decisions by Hanson Capital Group are final and binding in all matters related to the Program including, but not limited to, the determination as to whether a deal qualifies as an “off-market deal”.
- This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Participation in the Program constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Hanson Capital Group’s decisions.
By participating, brokers consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Program and prize fulfillment. Participants agree to Hanson Capital Group’s use of their names, city of residence, comments, and images for publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
For the names of the prize winners, if any, please write to Hanson Capital Group, 4800 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 4300, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, Attention: General Counsel, by June 15, 2025.
The Program is sponsored by Hanson Capital Group, 4800 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 4300, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. This Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any other entity unless specifically stated.
By entering the Program, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and acknowledge compliance with them. Each participant acknowledges that the success and integrity of the Program depend on their adherence to these rules and, therefore, promises to uphold the spirit and letter of the guidelines set forth herein.